JUSTYN L. VERZILLO, admitted to bar, February 6, 2019, New York
Justyn was born and raised in Yonkers, New York, and prides himself on working hard, asking questions, and being vigorously dedicated to improvement day in and day out.
Justyn accepted a position with La Sorsa & Beneventano in September of 2018, with a directed focus of handling personal injury, general liability, products liability, no-fault recovery, and medical malpractice. Upon his admission to the New York State Bar, Justyn then expanded his role in the firm and immediately started making Court appearances in Westchester, Bronx, New York, Brooklyn, and Queens. In July of 2019, Justyn became the handling attorney for La Sorsa & Beneventano’s No-Fault Recovery. Justyn appears daily in Court and takes part in numerous trials and arbitrations, and is quickly becoming one of the top young attorneys in Westchester County.
- State University at Albany (2014)
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University (J.D., 2018).
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
Areas of Practice
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Property Damage and Insurance Litigation
- No-Fault Asset Recovery
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Litigation